Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Writing Tip Tuesdays Starting Next Week!

Yet another big announcement!

Starting March 17th, every Tuesday will be "Writing Tip Tuesday" here at Adam Gaylord Writes!



I will be hosting a plethora (I love that word) of great writers, bloggers, and publishers offering up their tips of the trade. I might even throw in a few myself!

And what better way to start this feature than to welcome one of the kings of fantasy author blogging, fresh of the successful release of his hit fantasy novel "Woven" (next up on my reading list):



David has offered to share his thoughts on successful co-authoring (which I've always been very interested in). I can't wait!

Want to get involved with Writing Tip Tuesdays? Contact me at adamgaylordwrites @ gmail (dot) com and I'll throw you in the mix!

This should be fun so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to check it out. And plethora is one of my favorite words, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Si, el Guapo. You have a plethora of pinatas."

      Delete

Love to get comments!!!