Friday, July 27, 2012

Free Science Fiction!

Just a heads up to all my fellow Sci-Fi freaks, there are some pretty mind blowing (and free) stories available over at Asimov's Science Fiction. I'm talking award winning short stories, novellas, and novelettes.

So far I've read Mike Resnick's Hugo award nominated short story "The Homecoming" and Seth Dickinson's 2011 Dell Magazines Award Winning short story "The immaculate conception of Private Ritter". Both were great, the latter was mind-blowing. 

I'm inspired to write some sci-fi!  

4 comments:

  1. Great info! Love science fiction. Love free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post title "Free Science Fiction" and I couldn't get over here fast enough! Thanks for sharing this! I'm on my way over there now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of the stories. I'm pretty blown away.

      Delete
  3. Nice! This should help me prep for Writers of the Future!

    ReplyDelete

Love to get comments!!!