First the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions below.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Now the results:
What's your favorite song?
Impossible question to answer. Instead, I'll give you the three songs I'm listening to the most right now.
What's your favorite desert?
Hooray for pie!!!
What ticks you off?
People who are more than ready to shove their opinion or belief structure down your throat but throw a hissy fit as soon as the conversation starts to look like any kind of intelligent debate.
And Swedish people.
What do you do when you're upset?
Drink myself into a blind stupor and shoplift? No, I cook or write or work out or kill aliens on my X-Box. Honestly I don't get upset very often and when I do it usually doesn't last long. Oh, and I bitch to my wife. That's a big one.
|Pippin on top of the world.|
Which is your favorite pet?
Which do you prefer, black or white?
What kind of racist BS is this? Where does this blog award come from, Idaho? MOVING ON!
What is your biggest fear?
What is your attitude mostly?
I'm that nice fella who helps you move and likes to talk about literature and beer. Then every once in a while I'll say something so off color that you wonder what the hell is wrong with me.
What is perfection?
A town in Nevada plagued by giant burrowing alien worms.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Baked goods. You put a tray of snicker-doodles in front of me, you'd better stand back or you'll lose a hand.
Ten Random Facts
- My pinky toes don't touch the ground when I walk. I might be the next step in human evolution.
- My mom still calls me Pumpkin' Pie.
- I've never watched "Dirty Dancing", "The Breakfast Club", or "The Life Aquatic" and I didn't care for "The Big Lebowski" even though I quote it occasionally.
- I've broken three ribs, two arms, one leg, several fingers, and dislocated one kneecap. None of them were mine.
- I've got nothing against it but I've never smoked pot.
- I'm trying to learn to play the guitar. So far all I've managed to do is make my fingers sore and piss off the dog.
- I'm a beer fanatic. I've probably tried somewhere between 300-500 different kinds of beer from all over the world. Some of the longest conversations I've had in the last year have been about beer.
- I teach an on-line class for Oregon State University called "Field Sampling for Fish and Wildlife".
- My wife and I will have been married for 7 years on May 28th.
- At 6'4", I'm the tallest person in my family.
- The Mad Ravings of a Feaky Snucker
- Morgan Shamy
- Myself as Written
- Cara Bertrand
- Dangling on the Edge of (In)Sanity
- Strands of Pattern
- The Death Writer