Monday, February 27, 2012

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

This years Oscars were a little lame. Only 2 songs nominated for Best Original Song?  Seriously? And I think most folks will admit that the Best Picture category was lackluster at best. Besides Billy Crystal (who I love) there just wasn't much to get excited about. That is UNLESS you love animated shorts, which I do.

This years very deserving winner in the Best Animated Short category was "The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore". This beautifully animated story stole my heart. It's delightful story is something anyone can appreciate but it's something especially special if you're a writer. I've never seen anything that so completely captures the feeling of why writers write. It's wonderful! It made me cry!

Take 15 minutes and check it out.

You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to get comments!!!