Sunday, June 3, 2012

Marvel Character Creater


Hey there super-writers!

I've found a pretty cool little tool that I'm corrupting for my own purposes: Marvel's "Create Your Own Superhero" game! It's not intended to be a writing tool but if you're having a hard time picturing your hero/heroine/villain/whatever and your worthless with a sketchpad (like me), this is a pretty sweet alternative.

Go in a pick your character's body type, hair, color, clothing, and accessories. The options are a little sparse but you can still come up with some pretty cool characters.

Check out the guy I made in just 10 minutes!

P.S. - I have another short story up for review at OFW and I would love to hear what you think about it. Just click on the "Critique" tab at the top of the page and then click "Participate in Peer Review" and "Read Submissions" to get to my post. It's titled "Lightning Flashed". I have another story titled "Untitled Robot Story" there also. Thanks!






2 comments:

Love to get comments!!!