Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Read My Short Story: The There-It-Is Store

I know I promised you a guest post for today but I once again got my wires crossed and messed up my dates.

So instead, please check out a short story of mine that was published on T. Gene Davis's Speculative Fiction Blog just yesterday:

"The There-It-Is Store"


If you've read any of my other stuff you may notice that this story has a bit more alliteration and metaphor (pretty language) than my typical story. I'm trying to spruce up my writing with a little more of that kind of thing. I think it turned out pretty well.

Also, do yourself a favor and pop on over to Veronica Sicoe's place to check out the cover of her debut novel, "The Deep Link". I think it turned out great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to get comments!!!