Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hot and Cold Soup


Whenever I read a book or watch a movie I have two reactions: the hot soup reaction and the cold soup reaction. The hot soup reaction is my response while in the act of reading/viewing the book/movie and immediately after. It's about emotional response, flow, and pure entertainment. The cold soup reaction occurs in the days and weeks afterword. When you make homemade chicken soup or chili and then put it into the fridge to sit a few days, little bits of fat float to the top in bits of yellowish congealed grossness. That’s how my cold soup reaction goes. As time goes on the little plot glitches, character flaws, and dialog stumbles of any book or movie float to the top of my consciousness and bug the hell out of me.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to get comments!!!